Printed: by Crystal Paine on | This submit could comprise affiliate hyperlinks. Learn my disclosure coverage right here.
I went procuring on Monday morning — one thing I haven’t performed lots lately (I’ve gotten right into a rhythm of usually procuring on Saturday night). I remembered why I was such a fan of procuring on weekday mornings… as a result of there have been so many nice produce markdowns!!
I did a contented dance after I noticed all these bananas and peppers marked down!
And have a look at all that meat marked down!
What I Purchased at Kroger
- Kellogg’s cereal — $1.79 every, used $1/2 coupon = $1.29 every
- Oreo cookies — $0.99 every
- Animal crackers — $0.99
- Kellogg’d crackers — $0.99 every
- Stayfree pads — $1.99 every, used $2/2 coupon = $0.99 every
- Bic Soleil razors — $2.69, used $4/1 coupon = free after coupon (they took off the quantity of the merchandise + tax)
- Floor turkey — marked right down to $2.89
- 2 Floor beef — marked right down to $2.99 every
- Floor beef — marked right down to $3.79
- Pork ribs — marked right down to $7.24
- Deodorant — $0.99
- Peanuts — on closeout for $0.84
- Briana dressing — marked right down to $0.99
- Gerber child meals — marked right down to $0.29
- 3 packages Purple Star Yeast — marked right down to $0.25 every
- Butter — $2.50
- 2 dozen Kroger brown eggs — marked right down to $0.99 every
- 3 cartons cage free eggs — marked right down to $0.99 every
- Peanut butter — $1.50
- 3 Yoplait yogurts — marked down too $0.29 every
- Grape Juice — $2.79
- 3 Yoplait yogurt packs — $1.99 every
- Lettuce — $1.79
- Bananas — $2.88
- 4 luggage marked down produce — $0.99 every
- Blueberries — $2.99
- Complete with tax:
What We Ate This Week
Lots of you’ve been asking for me to share extra about what we eat every week. So right here’s a bit peek into a few of our meals this week…
Monday night time we used bread I had within the freezer (that I had gotten marked down and had frozen) + the cartons of Cage-Free eggs I received marked right down to make…
French Toast! We served it with fruit on the aspect.
Lunches day-after-day (for me) have been salads with toast and butter.
Tuesday night time, we had a double header baseball sport for Silas, so we had a fast and easy meal of meatballs (utilizing the marked down floor beef and turkey I had gotten lately and frozen) and uncooked peppers (since I received lots marked down!)
I ate Vitality Bites for breakfast a few of the mornings. We additionally did scrambled eggs and blueberries and the youngsters had cereal or oatmeal a lot of the morning.
Wednesday night time we had Barbecue Rooster (barbecue sauce over frozen rooster breasts within the crockpot), Rice, Uncooked Peppers, and Sourdough Bread.
Thursday night time, the three older children had leftovers and Jesse and I took the infants to a Foster Care Appreciation Dinner at Church of the Metropolis (that they had free childcare!)
Friday night time, we had baseball once more, so I did a salad with toast for dinner. Jesse grabbed some quick meals for the remainder of the household.
Saturday we had Frozen Pizzas and veggies. Sunday we had fend for your self — which was leftovers and cereal! 🙂
Was it useful to have this rundown of what we ate? Let me know — and, if that’s the case, I’ll attempt to do it extra usually!
Electric supercars need to lose weight, power up and cool down By Reuters
5/5 © Reuters. Two electric cars are parked at YASA headquarters and production facility in Oxford, Britain, August 24, 2021….
Here is the next problem for the stock market: Morning Brief
This article first appeared in the Morning Brief. Get the Morning Brief sent directly to your inbox every Monday to…